In the light of recent Court judgements, the following applies. Submission of comments constitutes acceptance of this policy.
1. Comments are moderated pre-publication and may be rejected and even removed after publication at the sole discretion of manueldelia.com
2. Comments are carried provided that the author is identifiable to the satisfaction of manueldelia.com and the right is reserved to request identity information at any time and to supply such information to third parties and/or to request that the author is called in to any court proceedings in order to answer to any claims filed or charges made.
3. manueldelia.com reserves the right at its sole discretion to close comments and/or discontinue comments on any particular post or in general and comments already carried may be deleted.
4. No debate will be entered into in connection with the administration of this policy and comments will not be amended or the content thereof discussed.
5. Comments, whether published or not, that contain statements or other content that is in breach of the criminal law (such as hate speech or similar) may at the sole discretion of manueldelia.com be referred to the competent authorities with identity information.