Repubblika, #occupyjustice and manueldelia.com notify that the protest announced for tomorrow Monday, 1 March 2021 at 5 pm in front of Parliament has been called after we notified the Police and in compliance with the requirements and guidelines from the health authorities.
We ask anyone feeling unwell to stay at home.
We remind all protesters of the following:
- All participants must remain seated at all times. The organisers will provide some chairs giving priority to the elderly and persons with mobility problems. We invite other participants to bring folding chairs, cushions or blankets to sit on the floor.
- People living within the same bubble can stay together in groups no larger than 6 people.
- Every individual or group of persons in the same bubble must stay 2 metres apart from other individuals or groups.
- Everyone is to wear a mask at all times.
- Individuals or groups should bring hand sanitisers with them and avoid touching their faces.
- No food or drink should be consumed during the protest and smoking should be avoided.
- Whistles are not to be used.
- Everyone must follow instructions from the organisers.
The organisers express their appreciation for the cooperation of all participants and of the Police.